There is an old saying goes"Le coeur de Paris, c'est une fleur. Une fleur d'amour si jolie que l'on garde dans son coeur, que l'on aime pour la vie."(The center of Paris is a flower. A beautiful flower of love, planted in our hearts, we love it as we love life).When you come to one of the most romantic cities in the world-Paris.If you want to take an in-depth tour of Paris, if you want to experience the Parisian native lifestyle. Be sure to experience these five things.
1. Climb the Eiffel Tower on an enchanting night. Famous for its history and beautiful lines, the Eiffel Tower is 300 meters tall. Once you climb to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, you can see some of the famous monuments of Paris: the Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Grand Palais. As night fell, the Eiffel Tower's golden lights romanticized everything. Overlooking the bright lights of the romantic capital, enjoy the unique night view of the city. After the viewing, you can spend time in the free park next to the Eiffel Tower. Buying a beer from a friendly vendor, feel the gentle summer evening breeze on your face, and look up at the Eiffel Tower, which is always on postcards and in movies, and feel the grandeur of its proximity.
2. Picnic with friends on the banks of the Seine at sunset and enjoy the scenery of the Seine at sunset. The right bank of the Seine is the main business district and political centre of Paris, while the left bank is the famous cafe district and the Latin Quarter. One side is a strong cultural atmosphere, the other side is a warm artistic atmosphere.2. The Seine River, like a jade belt, flows quietly in the centre of Paris, separating the two.
3. Dining at Le Coupe Chou, a century-old restaurant, is made even more glamorous by candlelight in a labyrinth of rooms. You can taste the most authentic foie gras in France, served from a century-old recipe, and enjoy a taste of the medieval French empire, a delicacy that belongs only to French cuisine.
4. Stroll down RUe CLER, a bustling market street in the seventh arrondissement, here you can experience the most authentic way of life of the locals, as well as leisurely pick up some items - cheese, handicrafts, flowers, etc.
5. Have a lazy French brunch.No need to go out of your way to choose a restaurant, as every small restaurant tucked away in a Parisian street or alley can make a delicious brunch. Choose a free weekend and meet a friend in advance to catch up over coffee and the most authentic Croissant.If you're tired of Paris, you're tired of life. The casual and free lifestyle of Paris attracts millions of people from all over the world. Even if you've seen all the places of interest in Paris, trust me, you'll still be fresh about life in Paris. I recommend that everyone in Paris try these five things, which will stay in your mind forever.